Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happiness Is...

On a daily basis I take time and read blogs from some really fantastic, creative and inspiring people. This week on Stacy Julian's blog - Altogether Too Happy - Stacy Julian took photos defining what happiness is and suggested we do the same, so on Thursday I did just that!

Happiness Is...

Hooper greeting me at the door when I come home. You can't help but feel good when this cutie is so excited to see you!



Iced Coffee from Dunkin Donuts with a shot of coconut flavoring. My cups of coffee are becoming fewer and farther between these days so when I do indulge it is pure bliss!



Flowers blooming on our little porch garden! It just brightens my day to see them blooming and makes me thankful that Mike does all this work so we can have a beautiful garden!



My laptop! I keep in touch with a lot of people, I write, I create, I find inspiration and I play!



My phone where I talk to my parents and grandmother almost every single day and it's a connection I don't take for granted.



A beautiful blue sky! It just makes me happy to walk outside under a clear blue sky!!



This face! My husband makes me laugh and smile, he brings me comfort and he loves me, what is happier then that?!




No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.