Saturday, September 25, 2010

Shaking it Up!

I love our apartment, we have more then enough room and it's a great complex but sometimes I look around and want to shake things up. I want to redecorate, reorganize and just add fun and funky touches. So recently I brought up one of my funky ideas to Mike and just like that he sprung into action creating our photo wall.




Aside from a couple of photos I want to change out I am loving this! I love how we mixed and matched frames with scrapbooking layouts and canvases. This has become my new favorite spot, I just LOVE looking at it!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.