Sunday, August 28, 2011

New Recipes!!

It sure has been a while since I pulled out new recipes and did some major cooking but today felt like just the day to spend in the kitchen. I've had a lot on my mind and cooking and baking relaxes me so I spent a beautiful Sunday cooking my little heart out and made not one but three new recipes and all were very successful!!

First up - Found this recipe for Nutella Banana Bread on Pinterest! You can find it here. How can you go wrong with Nutella and anything really? But this bread is so yummy and moist!! Hopefully my co-workers will feel the same as some of this is coming to work with me!



Next up were Chocolate Peanut Butter Surprise Cookies - I found these on accident doing a quick search for peanut cookies and when I saw these and saw that I had all the ingredients it was like dying and going to heaven!! And wow these are a hit with the husband!! He told me to just go ahead and add them to the cookie rotation for the holidays!! You can find the recipe here.



Then for dinner I tried a new Rachael Ray recipe - Pasta Carbonara with Corn and Chiles - however you may note that there is no corn in this photo and you may ask why? Ummm I forgot to buy corn!! I don't know what I was thinking I made a list and everything and then got home and oops no corn but let me tell you what this dish was still super delicious SUPER delicious! Mike and I both enjoyed it. I used fresh fettuccine, you can find the recipe here.  
Ok there you have it three super delicious new recipes! If you try them let me know!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.