Monday, August 15, 2011

Viva Las Vegas!

A lot of big moments have happened here in Vegas; got engaged, got married, celebrated family milestones like my dad's 70th birthday. My family vacationed in Vegas all my life so it is no real surprise that when I step off that plane and out into the warm desert air I feel at home.

This trip we are also celebrating a milestone, my cousin Kevin is getting married. We stayed up talking to Kevin and his very soon to be wife late last night just enjoying the excitement of this city and the week ahead!

I will try to most a few blogs this week so stay tuned!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.