Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Week in the Life Days 6 & 7

Playing catch up and putting the last two days of Week in the Life together in one fun and fabulous post!!

Saturday: 

Woke up way too early after a late night - this will become a theme later on in the day!

Walking Hooper at 7AM

The best part of early morning walks - Hot Air Balloons

Getting Gas

Heading out for the day!

This place was delicious! (Good choice Tanya)

Mini Golf with Tanya and the boys - man was it hot

The little sleep, the hangover and the heat did not agree with me I was couch bound the rest of the day

This was our very bad but yummy dinner!

With my guilty pleasure on TV  



Sunday:

I felt a lot better after waking up Sunday morning - maybe because I slept most of Saturday!

Starting the day off right

Cuddling with Hooper is a great way to start the day!

Holden's new favorite spot

Heading out on a little solo shopping spree

Lane Bryant!

Letting Ms. Amy mingle with the other kids

So far Banky likes her the best 


And there we have it one week in my life! Now I just have to put together the album and get all the stories and photos the way I want them. Hope to start posting that this week! Wish me luck!!

Hope you enjoyed the journey as much as I enjoyed sharing it!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.