Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Making Good!


Well I thought it was time to make good on some of the promises I made in my last blog post first here is a picture of the prizes I sent to Nicole and Joy. Hopefully seeing what some of the prizes look like will inspire you guys to enter my cheesy but fun contests.

We have also made not one but 2 new recipes this week! The first Mike made on Sunday and they made the perfect Super Bowl watching food! He made Italian Mozzarella Wings from Rachael Ray's magazine. Mike used all drumettes because that's what I prefer and it took him a while to stuff each piece of chicken with cheese but it was so worth it. He paired the chicken with sweet potato fries - DELICIOUS!


I made our second new recipe for this week yesterday: Baked Orzo with Fontina and Peas! It was delicious! This recipe can also be found in Giada De Laurentiis's latest book which my sister got me for Christmas. Yesterday was rainy and gross out and this was the perfect comfort food. Another great thing I was able to put this dish together early in the day and then I just had to pop it in the oven when Mike got home. There is also so much leftover that I don't have to worry about cooking tonight!



Not much else new. I haven't been feeling good but I"m trying to pull out of it so I can focus on the cruise which I'm getting ridiculously excited about now. We did shopping for the trip over the weekend and I'm hoping to get some of the clothes I ordered online soon so I can start packing.

This morning I cleaned up the dining room and my craft room so now I can actually stand in there so I feel I will get in there and do some creating. I'm not sure what I want to work on maybe some Valentine's day projects or some scrapbook pages but whatever it is I will take pictures and post here.

Hope everyone's February is off to a great start!

More soon...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.