Friday, January 1, 2010

Out with the Old and in with the New!



We ended 2009 in true Taylor fashion - we made way too much food, had close friends with us for a portion of the evening ,we took a lot of crazy photos and by midnight we were in our pajamas on the couch! We toasted to a new year, me with yummy champagne and Mike with sparkling grape juice. Monika and Dave came over and ate and played Wii and Tom and Anna joined us and we all chatted it was nice to share the final hours of the year with such good friends.




Today
has been all about our Lord of the Rings Marathon! We watch all three movies the extended editions of course and we ate leftover food and now my belly is full and my heart is happy! The weather is turning chilly outside and the countdown to my birthday can begin!!!

I've also been thinking about goals for 2010, there is so much I want to do and I plan on trying very hard to do them. Here we go:

- Write everyday! I want to write blogs, poems and add pages to my novel. I want to document everything with words just like I used to.

- I want to make a solid effort with my Tupperware business

- I want to continue on the road to good health, eat better and continue exercising and training for a 5K

- I want to complete a 5K

- I want to read at least 20 books this year

- I want to make a solid effort to keep in touch with people I do see very often

- I want to travel

- I want to go back to listening to music and dancing like no one is watching.

- I want to stop standing in my own way and have more confidence in myself

- I want to create more - actually create is my one little word for the year - I want to create craft projects, I want to create a happy, healthy, comfy home I just want to keep the creative juices flowing every day and in all aspects of our life this year.

I have high hopes for 2010 and I wish everyone a very Happy and Healthy New Year!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.