Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Count 'em 1,2,3

Three! That's the number of recipes I have to share with you today on my poor neglected blog.

The first we made on the night of the Lost series finale - which I absolutely loved by the way! For dinner that night Mike and I decided to make something new and fun so we made Buffalo Club Sandwiches, this is a recipe I pulled from a Rachael Ray magazine but you can also find it here. We just made two small changes, one we used regular bacon and not peppered bacon and two we used sour cream instead of creme fraiche. This sandwich was delicious though messy, it was one of those sandwiches that once you pick up and start eating it's pretty hard to put it down.



The next two recipes are for delicious baked items! I don't know what happened this weekend but I suddenly got the big time urge to bake! So Sunday evening I whipped up Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake - I found this recipe here - on Rachael Ray's website. These were super easy to make and super yummy to eat. We enjoyed them out by the pool with some friends.



Then Monday morning I made the best blueberry muffins I have ever tasted (if I do say so myself) I made them to bring to our little Memorial Day barbecue we had with our friends/neighbors and then Mike brought the rest to work and he said they were a big hit. I found the recipe on Allrecipes.com and you can find them here.



I am still coming down off a very successful Layout a Day workshop - I will recap that in another post! For now enjoy the recipes and Happy Summer!!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.