Layout a Day or LOAD as we call it has truly been a life changer so I am super excited to start another round. But this time around I'm also a little nervous because this will be my first time doing LOAD with a job! I am trying to take what I've learned in previous go rounds in order to put together a game plan for February's LOAD. So here are a few things I'm trying to do in order to prepare.
- Think about photos I want to use and stories I want to tell - I don't print these in advance because I'm never sure what size photo I want to use but knowing what photos I want to use helps.
- Keeping my craft room clean and organized - this has been a challenge for me in the past but I'm happy to say that lately I've been doing a good job at cleaning up after myself.
- Stocking up - I stock up on adhesive and cardstock these are the only two items I will run out of during LOAD
- Throw out the idea of perfection - totally a mental thing but possibly the most important. Not every layout will be perfect, not every layout will turn out the way I thought it would but every layout will be one more I've completed, one more story I've told and that's good enough for me.
- Don't over plan - I do the basic prep for LOAD because I like to use Lain's prompts, I keep an open mind and allow myself to be guided on the journey!
Ready to read more about LOAD? Follow some of my LOAD family for a little blog hop:
Danielle H. scrappindanielle.blogspot.com