Saturday, August 23, 2008

Photo Time



These are two recent layouts I've created. The top one is about my friend Kerry, I thought it was important to tell our story. To focus on the unconventional way we met (on NYC public transportation) and to show that though we fell out of touch for a time we found our way back to being close friends.
The bottom layout is about my friend Matt. I met Matt my senior year of high school, I was in a new school where I didn't know anyone. I was angry that I had to start fresh midway through my senior year and Matt was nice to me and he has continued to be there whenever I needed him and being the good friend he is he's been there at times when I didn't realize I needed him. He's always available to push me out of my own way and support me in my dreams. We might not talk every day or see each other very often being so far from each other but if he called me or I called him at 3AM we'd be there and that is a comfort I could never live without.
I think focusing scrapbook pages on the important people in my life will give a complete picture of the person I am at this point in my life and why I am this person. I look forward to hearing what you think!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

What great layouts! I love how they turned out. Very cute! :)


Mandi (from the Scrapbooking and More Yahoo Group).

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.