Monday, September 29, 2008

A Week In The Life - Day 1



Today I started my Week in the Life photo and journaling journey. I got the idea from Ali Edwards Blog. (see link in previous post) Above are just a few of the pictures I took today. I am really enjoying this project so far it is amazing how much attention I paid to the little details that I would usually just ignore or not even notice at all. I also got Mikey involved in helping me take some of the pictures so it is a fun little thing for us to do together.

Today I also started on my healthier lifestyle. I did 20 minutes of Pilate's this morning before even taking Mikey to work, then I came home and took Hooper for an hour walk - it felt so good just being outside and walking again. Then tonight after dinner I dragged Mikey to the gym where I spent 40 minutes sweating my butt off but it felt good. What didn't feel good was banging my leg into the stationary bike and now I have a large throbbing bruise on my upper outer thigh - that's what I get for being clumsy. Hmm I might even have to photograph the bruise it is after all part of this week in my life :)

I really need to cook something fabulous for dinner tomorrow and would like to try a new recipe so I'm going to spend some time tomorrow morning looking through my cookbooks, if anyone has any ideas please share them! Thanks Gabby for the pasta salad recipe I filed it away and will hopefully make that soon!!

Thanks for reading everyone! I am planning on posting everyday so be sure to check back!!

1 comment:

kc2pyn said...

hmmmm week in the life?.... YOU did pilates BEFORE takeing him to work! That is EARLY! WHOA! Good job!i shall look into this week in the life!

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.