Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Week in the Life - Day 2



The second day of my little project is drawing to a close and I think it went just as well as yesterday. I took a ton of pictures and got a lot done around the house. Once again I worked out, I gave Hooper a bath, which is a workout in itself and I cleaned the tub. I also managed to get some laundry don so it was pretty productive.

Today was new recipe Tuesday! I'm so excited that I'm getting back into the swing of things and really taking time to focus on projects I enjoy. I want to make sure that I make the most of this time because I won't be jobless or childless forever. So tonight I made Penne with Ricotta and Bacon. You can find the recipe here of course I added my own little twist and added some frozen peas in when I was sauteing the onions. I figured with all the bacon and cheese the peas would make it healthy! Well I don't know about healthy but it certainly was delicious. I will definitely be adding it to the rotation. I have two more recipes on tap that might be made this week so I will feel like I've caught up a little bit on the new recipe front.


Tomorrow should be another busy day, I want to kick off October by decorating for Halloween and I have to see how I'm going to put all these Week in the Life pictures together - I'm not sure what size album I'm going to use but I'm going to pop on over to Michael's and see what I can come up with. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. Also tomorrow I'll be spending some time with my mother-in-law so that should generate even more pictures!


I'll be posting again tomorrow night so be sure to check back!

1 comment:

kc2pyn said...

That food looks really really delicious!!!

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.