Sunday, July 19, 2009

Playing Catch Up!

Boy time sure does fly when you aren't paying attention doesn't it? I'm sorry for the delay between blog posts, time just got away from me I guess. I feel as though I've gotten behind on so many things lately, the house is due for a good cleaning, I'm behind on my communications with friends and family and I've fallen much farther then I would like in my Big Picture Scrapbooking class - so I am desperately trying to catch up.

Here are a few of the layouts I've done since my last post, all for the class:

This Music page was so much fun for me to do! I finally got to use paper from the DCWV Rock Star Paper Pad along with some fun embellishments and I'm loving writing with white pens on black paper lately.



This is the divider page I did for the family section. We quote the movie What About Bob quite a bit so I just had to use The Fam for my title on this page. I turned the photo sepia to go better with the paper I chose.



I felt it appropriate to include both Nicole and Andrew on my siblings page because they are definitely a package deal! I'm not thrilled with the way this page came out but I do love the photos.



The My Loves page is of course about our fur babies and I love how this page turned out. I used black and white photos so there would be no clashing colors and I inked the chipboard title and paw embellishment. I love doing that so all my elements match nicely!



I have been working at trying to get my Tupperware business off the ground. I had a party last Sunday in the Apartment Complex Media Center and only two people showed up and no one bought anything so it was a little frustrating. I am now running an online party so if you are interested you can visit the party here. Also let me know if you anyone is interested in hosting a party or has any Tupperware needs or questions I'd be happy to help! Here are some photos from the party!



I am still trying to think of a great new blog contest as well as a great prize to go along with it. Stay tuned!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.