Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Off The Page Challenge!

I am late in posting this but I assure you Mom and I both had our challenges done on time last week and I have to get my act together and do this week's challenge which is due tomorrow!

Ok so this last challenge was to extend page elements off the page. This is something I had never done though I love the look of it I wasn't brave enoug
h to try it on my own pages - until now! So for this challenge I opted to kill two birds with one challenge and I not only fulfilled the Off the Page elements but I completed another page for my online class that I'm determined to finish even though the class is over. You'll see that I used a Heidi Swapp tab and clocks as my off the page elements.



The funny thing about my mom's Challenge layout is that she also used clocks. We find that a lot of times we use the same theme or elements which if funny because we aren't working on things together, I guess it's true great minds do think alike haha! I love how mom stapled her tags and tickets to the top of the page I think her layout is fun and delicious!



I hope to post the next challenge in a timely fashion so stay tuned!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.