Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Week in the Life - Day 3



Well I'm a little late posting Day 3's thoughts and happenings sorry about that I got caught up sorting through Halloween and Thanksgiving decorations and then I just went to sleep. Yesterday was a busy day Mike had to get up early for a launch, then we stopped at Dunkin' Donuts where I got my favorite iced coffee with coconut flavoring - Yum. After dropping Mike off I went to pick up my mother-in-law and I brought her back here where we drank more coffee and just chatted. Then Mike's Aunt Sylvia came and picked us up and we went for lunch and did a little shopping it was a good day. Mike and I had leftovers for dinner, took a super long walk and then started pulling out the fall decorations!!

I love decorating for the fall and this year I feel I need more decorations. We have Kevin and Trish coming in just a couple of weeks and I want the apartment to look all Halloween-y! Then I'll switch gears in November and turn the place into a fall wonderland. The problem is I have to get everything in a hurry because even though it's just October 2nd the fall stuff is already on the way out and the Christmas stuff is starting to take over. So maybe today I'll see if I can grab Mike and drag him out shopping. I'll be sure to let you know how that goes.

Today I promise to be timely about posting today's events and photos so keep checking back!

1 comment:

Gabby said...

Mmmmmmm...I like the coconut, too! Any time that I can create a coconut mocha I am allllllllllllll over it!

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.