Friday, December 19, 2008

Another Random Photo

at epcot

taking random pics

Posted via Pixelpipe.
With my fancy pants new camera I'm able to post pictures to my blog no matter where I am. However it doesn't let me write much just a caption and photo title so I will come back in when I get home and add just what the heck it is your looking at.

Yesterday I met Mike at Epcot. I got there about an hour before I had to meet Mike so I took some pictures and watched some of the holiday shows around world show case and I drank one of my beloved Frozen Mochas. After I collected Mike we walked around a bit, popped into some shops and came home.

I hope to post another, longer blog post later this morning full of even more pictures!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.