Friday, September 24, 2010

Welcome to the World Amelia!


I am so ridiculously thrilled to welcome baby Amelia into the world! She is the new born daughter of our dear friends Diana and John - actually they are much more family then they are friends!

Diana and I have known each other for a long time and we've been through a lot together since we met; breakups, makeups, health issues, family issues, weddings, birthdays, and after we moved to Florida I was worried that we would drift a part or that we would miss out on the important things in each others lives but thankfully that has not happened! And now with all this wonderful technology we've been able to keep in better contact then ever! Diana sent me up to the minute text messages while she was in labor! If that's not a true friend I don't know what is and since they've been home we've hopped on skype and chatted. Nothing is better then sitting chatting with one of your best friends while watching her baby sleep in her arms. I'm so glad with everything we've been through I am able to share this part of her journey with her! Now I just have to get up North so I can hold that little baby!!

Your Aunt Danielle loves you Amelia don't you ever forget that!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.