Friday, September 10, 2010

See Ya Summer

Labor Day Weekend has come and gone and this is the time where everyone says goodbye to to Summer, the kids head back to school, vacations are over and its back to business as usual!

For me saying goodbye to Summer isn't quite as traumatic, for one living in Florida we still have weeks (maybe months) of warm weather ahead - there are still days in the pool and trips to the beach waiting for us.

Another reason I don't mind saying see ya to Summer is that I love the Fall! Fall to me means pumpkins and Halloween, it also means our wedding anniversary and usually the time of year we take a little trip.

Sure we had a great Summer; we swam, we barbecued, we spent time with friends and family but with the end of one fantastic season bring the beginning of another!

See Ya Next Year Summer!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.