Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Making a Splash!

Though not officially Summer yet I'm so in the spirit of the season. I've been spending a lot of time in the pool not only during the day but twice a week the complex is holding free water aerobic classes and I actually have Mike going with me! We've only gone to one class so far but we've tried to go in the pool most evenings and tonight will be class number 2! I also feel that after living here for four years we are finally meeting some of our neighbors. So Summer is already off to a great start.

It seems that the added exercise has been helping my weight loss which is a very good thing especially since I have a follow-up visi
t with the doctor tomorrow. Interested to hear what the results of my blood tests is and to find out what the deal is with Mike's Glucose Tolerance Test, will definitely keep you posted.

This last weekend was super lazy for us Taylors, Mike bought us the new Sims 3 game and we spent much of the weekend just hanging out and playing. I did whip up a new recipe but you'll have to wait for the next post for photo
s! But cooking one meal was the extent of it the rest of the weekend we just played and watched TV not a bad weekend though I've gotta say. And the Sims 3 is pretty darn awesome! I was/am a big fan of Sims 2 and I think I may find myself playing that from time to time but Sims 3 has just such an incredible level of detail, I'm for sure hooked.

Today I find I am fighting my urge to have coffee and I'm losing the battle. I was doing fairly well but Mike won a contest that resulted in him receiving four bags of specialty coffee in the mail and now it's sitting in the freezer taunting me! We had some this weekend but I'm trying to avoid drinking a whole pot
by myself so then I'm thinking maybe I can just run to Dunkin Donuts for a an iced coffee *sigh* I'm trying to fight it we'll see how it goes.

Well before I close I'll leave you with a layout I did last week using Glimmer Mists and a Tattered Angels Mask. I was just fooling around with my new toys but loved how the colors turned out and I felt they matched some pictures we had taken while in Cocoa Beach so there you have it a layout was born!



More real soon!!

1 comment:

Mandi Johnson said...

I am seriously obsessed with spray mists. No lie. :)

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.