Thursday, June 4, 2009

Challenge Update!

Sorry for the delay in our challenge update. We got our TV and internet back first thing Monday morning but this week has been a busy one and I let too many days go by without updating my little blog here.

So for last week's challenge we had to use shape in a fun and creative way on a layout. I scraplifted this idea right from Elsie's book and I am really excited about how it turned out. I love picking out each button and I love that our cruise album will include this silly story of my coffee addiction going international!!



No real surprise my mom also used circles on her layout! She used more photos of my cousin Kevin's recent visit and she mapped out this layout to match last week's layout so now she can put these side by side in her album and they look perfect together!



Not sure when we'll have the next Challenge update, this week my mom's on vacation and we've now skipped 2 mini book challenges so we might do one of those next. Stay tuned!!

1 comment:

Lizzi Beduya said...

Great job on those pages! The circles are fun & you're inspiring me to use it!

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.