Thursday, November 11, 2010

Visitors!

Howdy Everyone! Happy November!! For those waiting for your prize I'm sorry for the delay but I hope to get everyone's goodies sent out this weekend. The delay in shipping were happy reasons for me first I was getting ready and having a blast with my sister, Andrew and Caroline. We had so much fun!! We ate super fabulous foods, we went to lots of theme parks, took super fun photos and just had a great great time. Here are a few of my favorite photos from the trip.






Aside from the visitors I have been busy GETTING A JOB!!! I know can you believe it! After three years of focusing on trying to get pregnant I've decided it's time to go back to real life and I got very lucky and a job just sorta found me!! I am beyond grateful for this opportunity and can not wait to sink my teeth into a new role and just be out among real people on a regular basis again. I will be working part time so I will still have plenty of time for blogging and crafting! I start on Tuesday so wish me luck that the three years off hasn't left me so far out of the loop that I can't learn new things!! haha!

More soon...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.