Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010


(I'm sorry I could not get this photo larger but if you click on it you will see it just fine)

Another year is drawing to a close so I took some time to go through our year in photos. Wow we sure do keep busy here in Taylor Town! This year has been filled with so many good times, good friends, good food, visits with family, love and laughter.

I've reconnected with old friends and sadly had to say goodbye to some toxic relationships which is never an easy thing but often a necessary one.

We welcomed little Amelia into the world, and made new friends, I got a fabulous new job and lost 39 pounds. There were birthdays and holidays, outings and hours of playing games and watching movies.

I joined Layout a Day for the first time this year and then did it a second time and I'm already signed up for my third round! I joined ScrapHappy, I created, I took tons of photos, I wrote, I read, I ran, I did yoga, I decorated, and cooked and ate.

Overall I have to say 2010 was a pretty great year and in looking back I'm reminded that there was more laughter then there were tears, there were more hugs then cold shoulders and more moments I hope to always remember rather then moments I wish to forget.

Here is hoping that 2011 is filled with as much happiness, love and laughter. I wish you all my friends, family and faithful readers a happy and healthy end to 2010 and a beautiful new beginning to 2011!!

Tonight Mike and I are ringing in the New Year with food and movies - how will you be ushering out 2010?

More soon...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.