Sunday, December 12, 2010

Magical Memories



Friday was truly one of those perfect days - we did some shopping very early in the morning, I had lunch with a friend that I really have to make sure I see more often and I got some stuff done around the house, so at the time of picking Mike up from work I already felt accomplished and I was in a very happy mood.




Now our plan for Friday night was to take a walk around Epcot which would have been pretty nice but when Mike got in the car he informed me that a co-worker had two tickets to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party that she couldn't use and gave them to us! I was beyond excited I had been asking Mike for weeks if he thought we could go to to Very Merry but we had decided to skip it this year and that kinda bummed me out so I was thrilled to be getting to go!


We arrived at the Magic Kingdom, ate dinner at our favorite counter service restaurant Pecos Bill's and then we set out to enjoy t
he party! My absolute favorite part of the evening was meeting all 7 Dwarfs in one place at one time!! It has been something I've wanted to do for a few years and was like a little kid waiting in line. We enjoyed hot cocoa and sugar cookies, we watched the fireworks and the parade and a couple of the special holidays show. We walked around and enjoyed the snow on Main Street and even did some of our Christmas shopping. It was super duper fun I didn't even mind that I was freezing to death! I think the cold made it feel more like Christmas time!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.