Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas!



Ok so this Merry Christmas Post is way late but I hope everyone had a happy and healthy Christmas!


There was a lot of hustle and bustle here in Taylor Town as we hosted both Christmas Eve and Christmas day!! What fun we had! And so much food! My baby cousin Louis - who is no longer a baby was here for a few days with his girlfriend Jen, they were for sure among the best visitors we've ever had and we're happy they live closer now so we can have them here again.



We had the same cast of characters for both Eve and Day, we ate lots and lots of yummy food, we laughed harder then I've ever laughed before, we played games, we opened presents, we ate some more, we were treated to live violin music and we took photos of course! It was a pretty magical couple of days and reminded me how blessed we are to have friends that are becoming more and more like family so close by!



Now I had started writing this post yesterday but got interrupted by a knock at the door, I assumed it was a delivery of som
e kind but when I opened the door I found my cousin Kevin and his fiance Trisha standing on my door step! I was beyond excited - and I may have even yelped a little when I saw them! And those stinkers called Mike and set the whole surprise up in advance!!! We had a wonderful day enjoying some of the Christmas decorations at some of the Disney resorts and we ate lots of leftovers and just talked and talked and talked! It was so great catching up with Kevin and Trish in person!!



So now I'm trying to get up and running on all of my year end posts before this year ends so stay tuned. Will also have a few more Celebrating the Season page updates so keep an eye out for those as well!! Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.