Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ice, Ice, Baby!

We are really experiencing all of the fun events around Orlando this holiday season and we are sharing them with some of our nearest and dearest!


Saturday night we headed over to the Gaylord Palms resort for ICE! with Monika and Dave! We do this every year and have so much fun in our stylish blue parkas we walk through the chilly exhibit taking pictures and giggling.



After ICE! We headed for some dinner and then for our present exchange here in Taylor Town. It was a super fun night with super great friends!



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.