Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Craft Update

So some of you might be wondering what I've been up to during the period of time that I seemingly abandoned my blog, but I promise you I've been creating up a storm. 

I participated and completed Layout a Day in May. I don't know what it is about Lain's prompts that keep me motivated day after day for an entire month but she does it and does it so well! 

So here are some of my favorite May LOAD layouts! 

A layout about Easter
One of my favorites, it was a great day but I had fun with the layout too

Me and Claire - my Super Friend

I had fun with this one playful pictures, playful embellishments
 It is really fun getting pages done, telling stories, letting my creative juices flow. Will post many more layouts very soon!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.