Sunday, July 24, 2011

Gearing Up

Took a quick (and fun) shot of my camera before it gets put to work even more then usual around here. You see tomorrow I will be once again documenting my every move as I take part in Ali Edwards A Week in the Life project.
I'm excited to get this project underway, I had so much fun with it the last time and so much in my life has changed that I think now is the perfect time to capture it.
I plan to share photos and stories here and will also show off the completed project. In addition to A Week in the Life I'm also continuing work on Lain Ehmann's MotherLOAD course on Big Picture Classes. It has been an amazing experience so far.
I have to say I am feeling creative, inspired and motivated lately so stay tuned!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.