Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Week in the Life - Day 4

Today I took the least amount of photos so far this week, partially because work was so busy and I was doing stuff I couldn't photograph and partially because after clothes shopping I was bummed out so basically just came home and sat on the couch - not really a lot of photo taking opportunities there. But here are some of my favorite shots from today.

Skipped the morning walk in favor of cinnamon coffee

Off to work

Mike takes out the trash

beautiful sky this morning

Ready to start the day

Mike gets in the car after work and is on his tablet

Shopping adventure after work

Our favorite shopping location

More laundry!

Beginning to introduce Amy to the other animals

Ending the night with a little Bejeweled Blitz of course! 



I'll be back tomorrow for more Week in the Life goodness! 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.