Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Week in the Life - Day 3

Here we are day 3, I think so far I've taken the most pictures today so I'm pretty proud of that. I do find it hard to take pictures while I'm at work for a few reasons; 1. I don't want my co-workers to think I'm completely insane (though I have a feeling they know I'm halfway there) and 2. A lot of what we do in our area is confidential so I'm limited to the where and what I can take pictures of but I am making the best of it and having a good time doing it. So here is a glimpse of day 3 during this week in my life.

5AM time for my 2+ mile walk

Time for pills

Off to work though I look like I'm going to school here!

Gloomy morning

Working on Week in the Life writing

Typing up notes

Coffee and my ipod get me through the day

Still gloomy out as I head home.

A little Words with Friends as I wait for Mike

Visiting with the Little One

Chinese food for dinner!

Laundry

Blowing out my hair

Crafting

And this week's layout for the MotherLOAD class 
 Stay tuned! More to come tomorrow!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.