Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Me and Alyssa

my little girl

Posted via Pixelpipe.

For the last couple of days Alyssa has been attached to me. She slept with me all night last night and today while I sit catching up on my scrapbooking magazines Alyssa has decided to curl up on my lap and is showing no interest in moving. When I get up for any reason she follows wherever I go and when I get back to the couch she is right back on my lap. It is so nice to snuggle with my little girl who will no doubt go back to being little miss independent!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.