Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving Wrap-up!



Do you ever have a holiday that you feel is absolutely perfection? Where everything goes just as you hoped? This Thanksgiving was absolutely one of those days! I woke up and did yoga and watched the parade, I lounged while Mike cooked, I took tons of photos. After dinner Mike and I went for a walk and watched the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Special and we listened to Christmas music and cuddled. We never got to playing games but that was not a big deal.

So now what you've been waiting for - Food photos!!!! Mike really outdid himself making 2 chickens, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, stuffing, corn bread casserole and warm pears with blue cheese. I added stuffed mushrooms to the mix and then I was in charge of dessert which was caramel apple pie and pumpkin cheesecake.







To say we ate a lot is an understatement but it was a great day! Mike even humored me and we set up the tripod and put the camera on timer and took some family portraits it was so fun and we got some great pictures out of the deal. This is something we plan to do all season long so stay tuned!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.