Sunday, October 19, 2008

Falling in Love with Fall




Every year my love affair with the Fall starts fresh. I love the change in the weather which has been surprisingly Fall like here in Orlando and I love getting ready for Halloween and Thanksgiving it's a great time of the year. This Fall has been no exception. We kicked it off with the big anniversary celebration and continued by getting the house all decked out in Fall & Halloween attire. We are getting ready for our friends' big Halloween party so I'm getting my costume ready which is going to be so much fun, nothing like dressing up to make you feel like a kid again at Halloween!

On Wednesday Kevin and Trisha came for a visit we had a great time. Ate great meals, went to the parks and just had a great time. We spent Friday night at Halloween Horror Nights at Universal it was so much fun! Usually I'm a big chicken so I was a little nervous that I would be too afraid to have a good time but five beers later and I was feeling good and not scared one bit. We took great pictures and just laughed and had fun. Yesterday we went to Epcot for a little Food & Wine goodness it was fun. Then we dropped Kev & Trish at the airport and since then we've been home catching up on DVRed shows. The weather today is absolutely gorgeous! We have the sliding door open and there is a terrific breeze coming through, trying to figure out if today is going to be a full day of resting or if we are going to do something fun. I'm pretty sure it will just be resting, laundry and possibly grocery shopping.

Last week I didn't try any new recipes but I might try two new ones today which I will of course post :) I haven't been in the scrapbooking room lately but I'm hoping that will change this week I have lots of new pictures to work with! If anyone has any ideas of recipes I should try or projects they'd like to see me create just let me know!!

More Soon...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.