Saturday, October 4, 2008

A Week in the Life - Day 6






As promised I'm posting today's wrap up while it's still today! Today was a great day! This morning I hung out and watched some Food Network shows, then I did my exercise ball workout and then we met some new friends for lunch which was very nice. After lunch we headed to Downtown Disney and saw the movie Eagle Eye. It wasn't bad some funny lines, some good action but it was pretty predictable - definitely not an award winner. After the movie Mikey and I enjoyed the gorgeous weather and walked around Downtown Disney. I couldn't get over how nice the weather was, it was breezy, not real humid and just so pleasant. I'm really hoping it stays this nice! After stopping a Ghiradelli's for a frozen mocha we headed home. I was so excited to find waiting for me in the mailbox the Elsie Flannigan scrapbooking kit I ordered! I have it sitting right in front of me like I don't want to let it out of my sight! I think it was just what I needed to get the creative juices flowing again and it came in the nick of time since tomorrow is the last day of my photo project.



I'm pretty sure I have the start of my Halloween costume! Tomorrow I plan on doing some shopping and gathering more Fall and Halloween decorations along with any other pieces I might need for my costume. This is definitely my favorite time of year. The weather gets nice, and it's like a big kickoff to the holiday season. Another exciting thing about the fall - our wedding anniversary. Monday will mark our 5th wedding anniversary! I am sure I will cook something special for Mikey either tomorrow or Monday and then next Saturday we are going out to dinner but I have no idea where Mikey is keeping it under wraps until I need to know. I will be sure to keep you posted!!




Well that's all for tonight! More Soon...

1 comment:

kc2pyn said...

EPCOT WOOT! Ghiradellis is extremely good! can you box a few up and send them to me! haha. your scrapbook thing came in! yay! i hope you get a lot of new ideas!

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.