Thursday, October 21, 2010

Layout a Day Update!!

I am so happy to report that so far I am having another successful Layout a Day! I have created 20 for 20 layouts (today's layout is currently a work in progress) and I've learned so much about the stories I want to tell, the stories I have to tell and what great ways there are out there to tell them. I truly don't know how Lain comes up with these prompts because they are fantastic and the community she has created is incredible full of inspiring and wonderfully supportive gals. So if you haven't done one of Lain's Layout A Day Workshops you absolutely should!





Ok all the gushing aside here is a little peak at some of the pages I've created this time around!







No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.