Sunday, October 24, 2010

Right Now

Working on my Layout a Day challenge for today and I realized it has been quite a while since I posted a Right Now Blog post - so I thought this Sunday morning would be the perfect time to do so.

Right now I am sipping coffee and watching shows we DVRed this week and my TV tray is stacked with books and magazines and notebooks and odds and ends.



Right now Mike is also sipping coffee while playing on his computer (what else?)



Right now I'm watching Alyssa drink from the water bowl in her funny way.



Right now this is what the dining room table looks like - I'm not proud of it but it's a victim of Layout a Day that's for sure!



Right now Hooper is trying to get us to play ball with him



Right now Holden is napping on a dining room chair and I really don't know where Banky is, hiding in a closet I'm betting.



Right now Alyssa is following me all over the house as I snap pictures.



Right now the patio door is open and we are enjoying the nice morning.



Right now I'm completely stressing about the job interview I have tomorrow! I barely slept last night and I don't see much sleep in my future so please wish me luck!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.