Monday, May 18, 2009

Challenge 9

Oh goodness this challenge was hard for me - we had to write on photos! All of my photos are digital and saved and backed up but still the idea of scribbling in my gross handwriting on a treasured photo was hard for me to fathom but I buckled down and I'm really excited with the way it turned out. I can't say enough how great it's been following these challenges because I'm really taking chances that I haven't thought to take before.



I think it's funny that me and my mom once again created a similar layout with a set of four images grouped together and my mom is one of the few people I know who like me photographs and scrapbooks about food!!





There might be a bit o a lag between this challenge and the next since the next challenge is to create a mini album so mom and I thought we might need more then a week for that one. We'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

Zanne said...

I love layouts with multiple photos. Real people layouts!

Unknown said...

what pen did you use to write on the photos? I have had trouble with the ink smearing.

Dani said...

Tanya - I used a white gel pen I'll show you should I ever see you ;)

Zanne - most of my layouts have multiple photos, I've been trying to do things different with these challenges but when I have all these photos I can't see just putting one photo per page.

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.