Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Blogging

After a very lazy day yesterday I woke up this morning inspired to get stuff done around the house and to do something fun. So I bustled around in the morning folding laundry and emptying the dishwasher, walking the dog and then getting ready to go out. I let Mike know that we were going to Epcot and encouraged him to get ready (after he fixed the vacuum of course!) So by 11AM we had a semi-clean house, with clean clothes to wear and we were sitting in the Mexico pavilion in Epcot eating a yummy, early lunch. The rest of the afternoon we wandered around the park going in and out of shops, taking pictures and chatting. We also decided it was a day to try new things so we picked up never tried beverages in the Japan Pavilion, Mike got an uncarbonated strawberry drink, it was pretty yummy and though it looked milky it was really light. I opted for coffee and milk in a can! I was pleasantly surprised but again that could just be because I know tomorrow I have to go back to no coffee so I was sucking down whatever I could today!!





Once the afternoon got too hot and the park started getting too crowded we came home to hang out and while chillin' on the couch we got this great photo of us and Hooper. My plan is to try and scrap this photo this week. I also want to do a layout of all Banky photos - because he is camera shy he has the fewest pages in the fur kids' album and I want to be fair to all my babies. I feel really inspired to create this week so I hope to get some crafting and writing done - wish me luck and stay tuned as I plan to post as much as I can here!




I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday weekend and I hope everyone took a little time out from the festivities to remember what today is all about. More soon...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.