Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Friday

A lot of Fridays we go out for dinner and we see a movie but tonight we opted to stay in and save the movie for Sunday. Tomorrow is my first Tupperware party as a consultant and I'm a nervous wreck! I did a run through of the party for Hooper and the cats this afternoon but they weren't all that interested (go figure) so when Mike got home I ran through the party again and he gave me some great ideas and I feel slightly more confident but I'm still pretty nervous. I just hope it goes well. It has been exciting, fun and interesting trying to get this new venture off the ground and not something I've really tried before so I'm really hoping to make a go of it. I'll be sure to post how everything goes tomorrow!

After I was satisfied with my Tupperware party plans, Mike made me a delicious grilled cheese with bacon for dinner and then I did something I very rarely do when Mike and I are home together - I scrapbooked! I kept pulling things from my scrapbook room out to the dining room table and I put together another cruise layout. I took a little inspiration from Ali Edwards and I did something I've never done before - I used white card stock as my base! I'm really pleased with how it turned out I think it makes a nice addition to our cruise album. I still have a lot of pictures left but I am really thrilled to have so many layouts done and so many stories from our fabulous vacation told.



Aside from the layout I started playing with my Glimmer Mists and masks. I have the start of a project - no pictures yet because I'm really not sure where I'm going with it but so far I love how it looks so be on the lookout there should be a finished project soon!!

Now I'm off to bed after a day where I felt I actually accomplished the things I wanted to - it's always nice to go to bed that way! Until tomorrow!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Happy Friday back at ya!!! Well....it's Saturday morning now. Oh well. I'm sure you'll do fine at your party. My advice....have a bottle of water handy. Whenever I talk in front of a group for too long my throat gets dry.

Dani said...

Thank you for the tip Sandy - you're right when I did the run through for Mike yesterday I was hoarse by the time I finished!!

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.