Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Scrambling to Blog

So today I had a pretty boring day so I am scrambling before bed to blog something worth reading - let's see how successful I am.

This morning I woke up not feeling all that great, yet again. Hopefully it's not the viral infection because I really couldn't go through that again. I slept much later then usual and then woke up and cleaned our bathroom and did a couple of loads of laundry and then pretty much just sat. Not good. I need to be much more active and creative throughout the day. Hopefully tomorrow.

Tomorrow I have no choice but to get going early Mike and I
are going for blood work at 7:30AM so we'll be leaving the house and 7 WOOHOO. I hate getting blood work done because I really hate needles so I'm trying to make sure I stay nice and hydrated so my veins are easy to find in the morning. But it will jump start my day and hopefully when I get back I'll get in a good workout and some crafting. I am dying to go swimming so hopefully that will start happening since it has been pretty darn hot here!

Ok so as not to totally bore you I will leave you with some things I love about today:

Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives with Guy Fieri - I love this show it makes me want to go on a road trip and visit all these places!! Plus Guy always makes me laugh!



My little Alyssa - she is so sweet when she's curled up on a pillow it makes me forget what a little demon she can be sometimes.



Banky - my little camera shy guy can't even tell you how long it took to get this picture and he's clearly letting me know he's not happy!



And this Talenti Gelato! We just spotted it in Publix over the weekend and it is delicious! I'm actually kinda sorry I found it because like coffee I have to go back to giving up ice cream and junk so I can keep the weight off and continue to lose.



Until Tomorrow!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.