Monday, May 11, 2009

Challenges 7 & 8 Update!

I have been such a slacker keeping up with the challenges and this week due to being sick I was even late completing mine but mom has continued to get hers done on time and she continues to knock these challenges out of the park!

Ok so challenge 7 we had to use a more artistic photo of an every day object. Both me and mom used photos of coffee which I thought was so funny!!

I had so much fun with this, I tried to keep the journaling light and current, I used chipboard letters which I inked myself and I had fun with the papers I chose!


Mom used a photo she took with her cell phone how cool right?! I love how she bordered the twice printed photo and I love her honest journaling!


For challenge 8 we had to group 4 photos together. This is something I do a lot of anyway so I tried to do it a little different this time. I have not been feeling well this week so I don't think it's my best layout but I do love that I got some more fun pictures from the cruise scrapbooked!

I used canvas letters to add a little texture like the towel animals and some fun embellishments. For a change of pace I didn't use patterned paper which I thought would be a nice and simple change.


I gained 10 pounds looking at this one of mom's layouts and another beautiful layout it is. Love the embellishments she used on page too and her journal strips down the center of the photo group - so cool!!


Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment to see why I can't eat hopefully the doc will have some answers and I'll be able to get back into the creative mode. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.