Sunday, April 18, 2010

Easter Fun!

What a crazy few weeks we've had. Of course you all know how many visitors we've had lately so that has kept us very busy, it's been fun but it's exhausting too.

My grandmother came for Easter and we had a fabulous time coloring E
aster eggs, cooking Easter dinner together and my grandmother got to meet Anna and Tom and we all celebrated Tom's birthday! It made the day even more festive.



While my grandmother was in town we did some shopping, went to a character breakfast at the Grand Floridian and had a yummy dinner at Olivia's at Disney's Old Key West Resort. The weather was fantastic but unfortunately I was so sick for most of my grandmother's visit.



Then on the day my grandmother left the car decided to die right before our exit on the highway! UGH so on top of being sick I was stuck on the side of the road for three hours and we were then without a car for a week - good times I tell you. But thankfully the car is home and running better then ever and we are getting back to normal here in Taylor Town.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.