Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Week In The Life Day 1

So yesterday I started Ali Edwards Week in the Life project. I did this before back in October 2008 and loved doing it and the album I put together is one of my favorites so when Ali announced she was doing it again I knew I would join her.

Monday was the first day. I woke up at 6AM and walked Hooper, when I came back in the house I knew Mike wasn't feeling well cause he wasn't out of bed yet and that is unusual for him. He tried to get up and get dressed for work but he was just feeling so sick the poor thing so he stayed home which was not the norm for a Monday but it was helpful having Mike handy to take some photos for me. I tried to go about my day normally, I did my Monday laundry, started a new 30 Day Challenge using EA Active for the Wii, I weighed in which was not as traumatic as I thought it would be but I am hoping the next weigh ins will be much more positive. My Wii Fit age was 27 so I was happy with that haha!



We spent a big part of the day camped o
ut on the couch playing Sims 3 and watching TV, which was kinda nice. We had leftovers for dinner and I capped off the day with a Cadbury Cream egg I still had stashed away from Easter. The thing I really love about this project is that you capture life's little moments that you take for granted or would forget down the line. So maybe yesterday wasn't my most exciting day but it was an important day during the week of my life.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to have one of the Cadbury Eggs I saved from Easter when I get home tonight!
Nicole

Leesa said...

you crack me up D.Taylor...God i wish i had a Cadbury Egg up my sleeve right now!!!!......this blog was such a fun read and i LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures...exspecially of the washing machine...BIG LOLOLOLOL!!!!..though you're totally right...we tend to take so many things for granted..it's nice to take a normal...ordinary day and remembah it and respect it!!! xoxox

tonileo said...

you girls just crack me up, love ylou all..... And i need some one to take some pictures of me for my week in the life, thats mostly at Macys.....

About Me

My photo
I live in Champions Gate, FL with my husband and our four fur babies (3 cats and 1 dog)I spend my time either being creative or trying to get the creative juices flowing. I love to cook, go for swims and take the dog for long walks.